I will be exhibiting for the first time at The Big Art Show, which will be taking place again in the beautiful medieval town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, on the 3rd, 4th and 5th July 2015 at the West Mid Showground, beside the River Severn.
The Big Art Show is for everyone with an interest in art and craft, from the student to the serious collector. Families are made very welcome.
- A showcase for the best of Britain’s art and craft
- Over 120 exhibitors
- Sculptors, painters, metal workers, jewellers, glass artists, ceramacists, furniture designers and textiles.
- Hear artists speaking about their work
- An area dedicated to the work of new graduates
- Many other activities for adults and children including art and craft demonstrations, film, photography, animation, puppetry and performing artists
- Live music every day
- Dining area
- Pimms and wine bar
- Real ale tent
- Free parking for 2000 cars
For more details visit – www.thebigartshow.co.uk